Use of Website
- Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Installation Squad’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The term ‘Installation Squad’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. We have no control over the content of that website nor do we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy before sending them any personal data. We are not responsible for other websites or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Use of Services
- Where present, it will be assumed that the supply of water, electricity and toilet facilities will be made available for the use of all fitters on site. If not, an additional charge may be made to provide these services to comply with health & safety.
- Installation Squad Ltd shall not be held liable for any work undertaken at the client’s instructions if that work requires planning or other consents, which the client has not obtained. Unless requested as part of the original contract, it is the responsibility of the client to apply for and pay appropriate fees for any applicable permissions prior to the commencement of work.
- Installation Squad Ltd aims to carry out work to a very high standard and in accordance with current legal, health & safety and site regulations. Any changes to the regulations which were not in existence at the date of this contract, or site particular regulations that were not stated in writing before the commencement of work.
- All visitors to the site where work is being carried out including owners of the property, employees or temporary staff do so at their own risk. Installation Squad Ltd will not accept any liability for injury should an accident occur.
- Terms of payment are strictly 30 days from the completion of work. Late payment will likely result in an interest charge calculated on a daily basis.
- Any disputes in respect of the invoice must be raised in writing within 7 days of the date of invoice. Failure to do this will result in the full invoice amount being made payable.
- A site foreman/main contact must be assigned to be the point of call if any problems or discrepancies arise. Installation Squad Ltd will not be held responsible for any errors or loss of time as a result of no contact being made by your assigned person. Contact information including mobile and email details must be given at least 24 hours before work is scheduled to start.
- Financial arrangements, quotations for additional work/additional fitters and general work enquiries must be made directly to Installation Squad Ltd either by phone, email or via the Installation Squad website. Discussions of this nature directly with our fitters/installers is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action and/or the termination of the work contract. By accepting and confirming the contract/quotation you agree to accept the terms and conditions.
- Any delays or cancellations due to insufficient access, information, materials or site safety issues will be chargeable, and additional chargeable days may be required to complete the contracted task. All information, drawings, materials, site access must be arranged/delivered/confirmed before the date of work commencement.
Quotations / Fees
- Quotations are based on the information that we have been supplied and/or any relevant plans. Quotations relate to the work requested by the client to whom the estimate is addressed and is in respect of the property indicated. On receipt of working drawings or additional plans we reserve the right to alter our quotation if the detailed information varies from the original enquiry.
- Quotations will remain open for acceptance for a period of 30 days from the date the quotation is provided. If the quotation is accepted a written contract will be set up between Installation Squad Ltd and the client and a 50% deposit will be required prior to commencement of work.
- Quotations are issued on the assumed workable condition of the land/building/structure where the installation will take place, unless stated otherwise with evidence of a written description or detailed plan. Any changes to those conditions found to exist before work starts or as work proceeds may result in additional charges to those initially indicated and Installation Squad Ltd will not be held liable.
- The client, in accepting this quotation, agrees to Installation Squad Ltd carrying out the described work at the named location. The client shall also make sure safe, suitable and uninterrupted access is available onto/around site on the dates stated in the quotation. Installation Squad will not be held responsible for delays/termination to work as a result of site access problems. Unless a 48 hour notification period is provided, full stated work fees will still be charged.
On submitting a job application with Installation Squad Ltd you must agree to the following:
- All information that you give must be correct and accurate to the extent of your knowledge and any changes to this information must be given in writing either during or prior to employment with Installation Squad Ltd.
- We carry out random checks on employees, for, but not limited to certification, work hours, attendance, alcohol consumption and work quality. If you know of any reason that you would not pass our checks you must make us aware of the reasons immediately, as failure to do so or failing checks may result in the termination of employment or legal action depending on the extremity of the offence.
- Under no circumstances must there be any communication, verbal or otherwise, about employment, hours, wages, jobs or additional work whilst in employment with us or within 90 days of the completion of any work. Our clients agree, by accepting our terms that work enquiries must be made directly to Installation Squad Ltd either by phone, email or via the Installation Squad website. Discussions of this nature directly with our Installation Squad clients is strictly forbidden. Any fitter / employee that breaks these conditions may result in legal action and/or the termination of their employment contract.
- Fitters agree to the best of their abilities to carry our work in a professional, efficient and reliable manner. We require all fitters to arrive on site on time, work hard and leave the site as clean and tidy as possible. All work completed must be supported by a before and after photograph and a survey of any problems or discrepancies and this proof must be submitted within 24 hours of the completion of the job.
- Employees of Installation Squad Ltd must agree to and sign the full terms and conditions found in their contract. Any terms broken may result in legal action and/or the termination of their employment contract.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal or company information, Installation Squad Ltd will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Installation Squad Ltd will collect and use personal or company information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual/company concerned or as required by law.
- Installation Squad Ltd will only retain personal or company information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those agreed purposes or on request by the individual/company concerned.
- Installation Squad Ltd will collect personal or company information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual/company concerned. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is stored securely. We will store all the information on a secure server to ensure that it is not accessible by any unauthorised persons.
- Personal or company data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Installation Squad Ltd will protect personal or company information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Installation Squad Ltd will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal or company information.
- Installation Squad Ltd are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal or company information is protected and maintained.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to request any personal information that we hold relating to you and you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right to charge an administration fee for processing your request.